1. Age limit
- Strictly 18 years old and above
2. Order Confirmation
- If you do not receive a confirmation after submitting ticket purchase information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting purchase information, it is your responsibility to confirm whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process.
Howlers Manila will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
3. Billing Information Verification
- Orders are processed only after a billing address, and other
billing information, has been verified. Occasionally, we receive incorrect billing or credit card account information for a ticket order that can delay processing. In these cases, Howlers Manila will attempt to contact you, using the information provided at the time of purchase. If we are unable to reach you, or your contact information is incorrect, we must cancel your order. In these COVID-19 times it is even more important that we have your correct details as this is part of how we all help to keep each other safe.
4. Festival Wristbands
- Festival wristbands are exchanged for an e-ticket at the festival gate.
5. Re-Sale of Tickets or Seeking Commercial Gain
- No ticket shall be resold or offered for resale at a premium over the face value of the ticket, including through the use of online auction sites.
Unlawful resale of tickets (or attempt) is grounds for seizure and cancellation without
compensation. A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, or enhance the demand for other goods or services, unless formal written authorization is given by Howlers Manila.
6. Pricing & Other Errors
- If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect regardless of whether it was an error in a price posted or otherwise communicated to you, Howlers Manila maintains the right to cancel that ticket and refund to you the amount that you paid. This will apply regardless of whether it was a human error or any system malfunction.
7. Refunds & Exchanges
- Howlers Manila Cosplay and Music Festival does not offer exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased.
8. Lost or stolen tickets
- Once purchased, you are responsible for the security of your Festival wristband. Howlers Manila cannot be held responsible for the theft, duplication or misuse of your wristband.
9. Reschedule or change of venue
- In the unlikely event that Howlers Manila decides it must reschedule and/or change the venue for all or any of the days; you will be notified by the email used to book your tickets. Announcement will be posted on Howlers Manila Cosplay and Music Festival’s page. All tickets will be valid for the new dates and/or venue. In case of force majeure such as inclement weather or any other reason Howlers Manila will not refund, and that will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) due to the changes or because you failed to receive the notification of the change.
- Due to inclement weather or for any other reason. Howlers Manila Cosplay and Music Festival will humbly provide refunds. Losses (financial or otherwise) resulting from cancellations won't be covered by Howlers Manila. Liability for refunds is strictly limited to the ticket price. All additional costs and fees are non-refundable.
11. COVID-19 Physical Event Cancellation
- If Howlers Manila as a physical event cannot take place because of Government instruction or COVID-19 related reasons, the first option Howlers Manila organizers will offer a rescheduled event as per the existing cancellation policy.
Alternatively, Howlers Manila organizers may look at holding an online, streaming event with paid access. Your existing ticket will provide access to this online event.
Should organizers choose an online event you will be offered the choice of one of the following:
● The option to accept a refund of 40% of the purchase price of your ticket.
● The option to forgo the refund and use it as a holding deposit for tickets to Howlers Manila 2023.
● The option to decline 40% refund and forgo the forward purchase to
Howlers Manila 2023 in order to offer your purchase as a donation towards the on-going support of Howlers Manila.
12. Performing Acts-The ticket is for Howlers Manila, not for any specific act or acts. Howlers Manila reserves the right to withdraw, replace or substitute artists, or amend the programme at any time without notice. No refund will be owed if an act is changed or canceled. This includes, but not limited to, the length of their performance, attendance by specific artists in the band, or performance schedule.
14. Limitation of Liability
- Howlers Manila is an open air event in an urban venue. Entry is at own risk. You must stay alert at all times and assume all risks incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued. Howlers Manila and the owner of the Venue will not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the Venue whether caused by the negligence of Howlers Manila or that of the owner or otherwise.
15. Hazard Management
Howlers Manila have attempted to identify and minimize any hazards that could cause harm to those involved in the Festival. If you become aware of any hazards or are concerned about any safety issues you are required to bring these to our notice so we can address them.
16. Personal Security
- If you feel at any time, yours or anyone else’s health or safety is threatened; you should contact the nearest security guard. There is medical staff on site at all times who can be contacted by security.
17. Personal Property & Private Vehicles
- At all times you are responsible for your personal property. Items of value, including private vehicles, should be covered under your own personal insurance. Howlers Manila assumes no responsibility for theft, damage, loss of any personal items or private vehicles, even in the case they are placed in the care of Howlers Manila or representatives.
18. Emergency Procedures
- In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, you must follow all official directives.
- A false claim to be a member of staff, representative of Howlers Manila, or any attempt to gain access to secure and/or out-of-bound areas will be taken seriously and you will be removed from the event.
20. Recording, Transmission & Exhibition
- You agree not to record or transmit, or aid in
recording or transmitting, any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event. All professional recording devices audio or video must be pre-approved by Howlers Manila. You grant permission to utilize your image, likeness, actions and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the event (regardless of whether before, during or after play or performance) in any medium or context without further
authorisation or compensation.
21. You Are Subject to Search
- You and your belongings may be searched on entry to ensure the safety of patrons. You consent to such searches and waive any related claims that may arise. If you elect not to consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation. Certain items may not be brought into the premises, including without limitation, alcohol, illicit drugs, or controlled substances, weapons, lasers, fireworks. Prohibited items that are confiscated will not be returned.
Howlers Manila – Code of Conduct
The Howlers Manila gates open at 12 noon. Your Festival wristband must be worn at all times. If your wristband is lost or stolen, we cannot refund you. Anyone found to be in breach of these rules will be asked to leave. On purchasing your Festival ticket you are agreeing to the Howlers Manila Code of Conduct.
Howlers Manila will not rent or sell your name, address, email address or any other personal information to any third party without your express permission. Our Policy is intended to provide our online visitors with the safest and most secure experience possible. Howlers Manila will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you. Your information is stored on a secure database that is protected in controlled facilities. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Howlers Manila.